As you are likely aware, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to impact countries, worldwide. ESCO Equipment Supply Company is mindful of this situation and want to assure you, our valued customers, that we are monitoring the development closely and taking steps to help protect the general welfare of the public and our employees.
As of today, ESCO has experienced no delays or limitations in our supply chain due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) But we continue to monitor the situation with updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Here are some actions taken thus far:
- ESCO and its employees continue to follow hygiene protocols and implement proactive strategies to minimize exposure, including continued cleanliness and sanitation of all facilities and personal sanitation of all employees.
- ESCO is encouraging our employees to work at home if possible. A strict wellness policy has been implemented that no team member attends work unless they are 100% well.
- All of our associates have been asked to reconsider nonessential domestic and international business travel and report all personal travel to at-risk locations. For those associates who may have been exposed or have returned from at-risk locations, we are maintaining a strict 14-day self-quarantine policy.
Precautionary health information has been distributed to our employees inclusive of the following:
- CDC-recommended cleaning standards including how to thoroughly and properly wash hands using soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. Wash hands before and after eating, after using the restroom, and regularly during the day.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer in-between hand washing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze into your elbow. Wash your hands after sneezing.
We will continue to monitor developments, adjust where necessary, and do our part to reduce the spread of the coronavirus. Our top priority is to ensure the safety of our employees and community while managing and maintaining a stable supply chain with continued on-time fulfillment and deliveries to our customers. If we are made aware of new information and identify risk to your product, we will alert you immediately.