|Bearing Cup Outer Diameter Application||1.25 - 1.75 in.|
|Impact Drive Size||9/16 in.|
|Product Dimensions (L x W X H)||~ 8.75 x 5.25 x 2.25 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions (L x W X H)||10 x 3 x 6 in.|
|Material||heavy duty casted steel|
|Application||Commonly found on class 3-5 trucks and equipment. (Ram 3500/5500, Chevrolet 3500/5500, Ford F-350/550, Isuzu NPR etc.). U-joints with bearing cups 1.25″ to 1.7″ O.D. Spicer SPL 90 & 100 Series. (Not compatible with Double Cardan joints)|
U-Joint Puller, Intermediate Medium Duty
The ESCO U-JOINT PULLERS are manufactured to withstand rigorous use in day-to-day service applications. Cast out of high-quality heavy-duty steel, U-Joint Pullers are built with quality and precision to last and deliver the best user experience possible. Specifically designed to eliminate the use of dangerous vice-and-socket or hammering methods, ESCO U-Joint Pullers aid in reducing the risk of damaging joints, bearing caps, yokes, and driveshafts. Engineered to be a solution in the shop and provide universal application use to get the job done. ESCO U-Joint Pullers are to be used with up to a 1 in. impact tool.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty steel materials
- Designed for use on bearing cup outer diameter 1.25 in – 1.75in.
- Eliminates using vice-and-socket or hammering methods which can be dangerous or cause damage
- Aid in reducing the risk of damaging joints, bearing caps, yokes, and driveshafts
- Engineered to be used with 1/2 in. impact wrench/ratchet or smaller
- Designed to disassemble even the most seized u-joint in minutes on most class 3-5 trucks and equipment (Chevrolet 3500/5500, Ram 3500/5500, Ford (F-350/550), etc.