|Bearing Cup Outer Diameter Application||1.5 - 2.25 in.|
|Impact Drive Size||1 1/4 in.|
|Product Dimensions (L x W X H)||~ 10.5 x 7 x 3 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions (L x W X H)||13 x 4 x 9 in.|
|Material||heavy duty casted steel|
|Application||Commonly found on class 6-8 transportation trucks and equipment. (Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo, etc.) U-joints with bearing cups 1.5″ to 2.25″ O.D. Spicer 1610, 1710, 1760, 1810, 1880 Series. Spicer SPL 140, 170, & 250 Life Series. Meritor (Rockwell) 16N, 17N, 18N, 1710 Series. Meritor RPL 20, 25 Permalube Series|
U-Joint Puller, Heavy Duty
The ESCO U-JOINT PULLERS are manufactured to withstand rigorous use in day-to-day service applications. Cast out of high-quality heavy-duty steel, U-Joint Pullers are built with quality and precision to last and deliver the best user experience possible. Specifically designed to eliminate the use of dangerous vice-and-socket or hammering methods, ESCO U-Joint Pullers aid in reducing the risk of damaging joints, bearing caps, yokes, and driveshafts. Engineered to be a solution in the shop and provide universal application use to get the job done. ESCO U-Joint Pullers are to be used with up to a 1 in. impact tool.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty steel materials
- Designed for use on bearing cup outer diameter (O.D) 1.5 in – 2.25in.
- Eliminates using vice-and-socket or hammering methods which can be dangerous or cause damage
- Aid in reducing the risk of damaging joints, bearing caps, yokes, and driveshafts
- Engineered to be used with 1 in. impact wrench
- Designed to disassemble even the most seized u-joint in minutes on most class 6-8 commercial transportation trucks and equipment (Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack, Kenworth, Volvo, etc.)