|Bearing Cup Outer Diameter Application||1 - 1.25 in.|
|Impact Drive Size||1/2 in.|
|Product Dimensions (L x W X H)||~6.75 x 3.5 x 2 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions (L x W X H)||8 x 2 x 5 in.|
|Material||heavy duty casted steel|
|Application||Used on 1-Ton and 2 1/2 Ton Automobiles, SUV, & Light-Trucks|
U-Joint Puller, Automotive
ESCO U-JOINT PULLERS are manufactured to withstand rigorous use in day-to-day service applications. Cast out of high-quality heavy-duty steel, U-Joint Pullers are built with quality and precision to last and deliver the best user experience possible. Specifically designed to eliminate the use of dangerous vice-and-socket or hammering methods, ESCO U-Joint Pullers aid in reducing the risk of damaging joints, bearing caps, yokes, and driveshafts. Engineered to be a solution in the shop and provide universal application use to get the job done. ESCO U-Joint Pullers are to be used with up to a 1 in. impact tool.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty steel materials
- Designed for use on bearing cup outer diameter 1 in – 1.25 in.
- Eliminates using vice-and-socket or hammering methods which can be dangerous or cause damage
- Aid in reducing the risk of damaging joints, bearing caps, yokes, and driveshafts
- Engineered to be used with 1/2 in. impact wrench/ratchet or smaller
- Designed to disassemble even the most seized u-joint in minutes on most class 1-2 trucks, cars and other equipment. (Chevrolet 1500/3500, Ford F-150/350, Ram 1500/3500, etc.)