- Clamping Jaw
- Bead Pushing Foot
- Single Piece Teeth (Not Replaceable)
- 3.75"[95 mm] Stroke
- Ergonomically Designed Handles
Yellow Jackit Combi Style Bead Breaker
The Yellow Jackit Bead Breaker line is a “DYI” style bead breaker that is designed for easy use in the farm and heavy duty truck service market. IN addition to our “DYI” style bead breakers, ESCO provides a wide range of bead breakers that can handle rim sizes from the smallest to the largest of application, along with our professional line of hydraulic equipment for constant use in the field.
- Used on single, two, and three piece wheel truck tires and rims
- Works on some of the newly styled wheels
- The Yellow Jackit Combi style bead breaker is the most popular tool for breaking beads on agricultural wheels
- This tool is designed to hydraulically clamp on the wheel with a 3.75″ stroke (95mm) and can be used with 10,000 psi air hydraulic pumps
Weight: 35 lbs. | 16 kg
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects and/or other reproductive harm.