- Strong more durable handle with built in air up and air down function.
- Rubber coated handled grips for better handing and comfort while using the jack.
- Three-Spring Design Versus Convention Two-Spring Design: Makes Descending of jack quicker and more controlled.
- Included (3) Extensions & Saddles [0.75"/2"/4"]
- Heavy Duty wheels - designed for constant use and longevity of life.
22 Ton Hydraulic Service Jack
The 22 Ton ESCO Professional Air Hydraulic Service Jack MODEL 10390 is designed to meet and exceed expectations of a quality jack at a
competitive market value. Unlike competitive jacks, the Model 10390 is 100% air up and air down, and is designed/manufactured based on years of research and reengineering.
The 3-Spring Design allows for much more controlled ascending and descending of the cylinder. Cylinder casing has been redesigned, along with the cylinder, to decrease the ability for debris to get into the cylinder/air motor and damage the jack. Redesigned Air Pneumatic design allows for the jack to ascend with air and descend with air. No more manual descending of the jack. 3-Spring design also better stabilizes the cylinder which prevents unnecessary movement of the cylinder while lifting the vehicle.
Lifting Capacity: 22 Tons | 44,000 lbs.
Min. Height: 8.5″ | 215mm
Lifting Height: 5.5″ | 141mm
Screw Extension: 3.35″ | 85mm
Max. Height: 21.35″ | 542mm
Weight: 66 lbs. | 30 kg
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects and/or other reproductive harm.