Pro Series 2 Ton 3 Stage Bladder Jack
The ESCO Pro Series 3 Stage Bladder Jacks [Model #92041] are a great addition to any service shop, hobbyist, or mobile service technician who deals in automotive, SUV and Light Truck applications. The ESCO Pro Series Bladder Jacks are a safe and fast solution for any lifting applications in any conditions. For added safety, the ESCO Bladder Jacks also feature a dual safety valve that prevents both over-inflation and uncontrolled descend (deflation) of the jack(s) under load. These ESCO Bladder Jacks can also be used for repair projects in body shop, as an additional support on frame machines to lift in small increments as needed or for lifting heavy items with precision.
- Easy up and down function handle
- Large bottom plate for added stability
- Heavy Duty designed air-bags – safe and able to handle day-to-day use
- Popular choice for collision repair shops for use with frame machines
- Ideal for use in brake, suspension, tire/wheel and many other applications
- 2.25″ 60 mm EXTENSION INCLUDED
Lifting Capacity: 2 Tons | 4,000 lbs.
Min. Height: 7.9″ | 200 mm
Max. Height: 22″ | 560 mm
Weight: 36.13 lbs. | 16.4 kg
Working Air Pressure: 100-145 PSI