ESCO is the world leader in manufacturing and supplying quality tire service equipment for the automotive, agricultural, commercial truck, off-the-road (OTR), and mining markets. ESCO produces a wide range of tire service/handling products ranging from: heavy duty bead breakers; hydraulic rams; air hydraulic pumps; heavy duty jacks and stands; tire demounting and mounting tools; tire wheel dollies, torque wrenches, and many other quality tire service equipment to better aid in safely and efficiently servicing tire/wheels.
ESCO also has an in-house hydraulic repair facility where we feature our 24-hour Turnaround Hydraulic Tool Repair Program. ESCO is known in the industry as the expert in producing equipment for servicing single and multi-piece rims, with over 30 years of experience, ESCO has the Proper Tools to Keep All of Your Equipment Moving.
To supply innovative industry evolving tire tools and equipment to the marketplace through expanding relationships with our distribution channels.
We envision ourselves changing the way tire service professionals handle tires/wheels globally through the use of innovation, market research, consumer knowledge, and industry trends to better supply relevant products that will continue to support safety and efficiency.
Why Buy an ESCO Product over the Competition?
- Products have been a staple in the Tire Service & Wheel Handling Market for well over 30 years and continue to expand globally.
- Provide quality product and service to multiple markets throughout the world.
- Known as the company, that has “The Proper Tools To Keep Your Equipment Moving” around the world.
- Product Fulfillment rate at 99% (Excluding build-to-order items).
Who Buys ESCO Products?
- Fleet Maintence Shops
- Commercial / All Tire Dealers
- Truck Shops
- Heavy Duty Truck Repair Facilities
- Fleet Road Service & Repair
- Government/Municipal Fleet Garages
- Heavy Construction
- Mining Equipment or Trucks
- “Do-it Yourself” (DIY)
Product Categories Available:
ESCO has everything covered, with over 635 Product SKU’s ranging from Tire Lubricant to 350 Ton Hydraulic Lifting Jacks. ESCO’s core business is derived from Air-Hydraulic Bead Breakers, Rams, Cylinders, & Pumps.
- Tire Bead Breakers
- Hydraulic Pumps
- Hydraulic Rams & Jacks
- High Tonnage Jacks & Accessories
- Support Plates & Cribbing
- Tire Inflation Equipment & Accessories
- Torque Tools & Accessories
- Tire Wheel Dollies
- Wheel Guards
- Truck/Wheel Service Accessories
- Balancing Compounds
- Liquid Transfer Pumps & Accessories
- OTR/OEM Tire & Wheel Accessories
- Air Bladder Jacks
- Trolley Jacks
- Specialty Jacks
- Long Chassis Jacks
- Bottle & Service Jacks
- Jack Support Stands
- and Much More!
Who will support the products if there is an issue?
- ESCO Customer Service & Sales Staff have well over 100+ Years of combined experience in the tire/wheel service industry.
- Once product is purchased/registered, the customer have 100% support from the ESCO company for any future needs.
- ESCO Products all come with a One-Year Warranty. Some products have “extended warranty” opportunities with registration. For more information on which products apply for extended warranty consideration, speak with your ESCO sales representative.
- ESCO has a full Hydraulic Repair and Service Center at our main headquarters in Brooksville, FL. Any product purchased through ESCO can be serviced, repaired, or considered for warranty with our 24-Hour Repair Program Turnaround.
- ESCO also has satellite Hydraulic Repair Facilities across the USA for convenience to our customers.